MHS has been providing creative, customized solutions for various industries including retail/grocery, warehouse/distribution and manufacturing among others. With the majority of employees having more than 10 years of experience in the industry, MHS is well positioned to help you design and deliver a strategy/solution that will enable your organization the competitive edge it needs.
Whether you’re looking for a Hardware, Software or Professional Service strategy, MHS will deliver.
There is no “one size fits all” mentality when it comes to providing solutions for retail applications. Retailers focused on maximum profits want to control inventory flow, combine in-store and back-office solutions to enhance productivity, track customer-purchasing patterns for pinpoint marketing, and automate the movement of goods and data through the supply pipeline.
MHS can help to achieve efficient inventory management, real-time control, and ultimately, better customer service. MHS helps retailers with the following applications:
- Mobile Shopping
- Gift Registry
- Inventory Management
- Kiosks / Price Verification
- Portable POS
- Shelf Price Auditing
- POS Terminals & Peripherials
Warehouses are playing a vital role in the supply chain, which necessitates having the technology to manage information with mission-critical accuracy. It becomes important to maintain every function of internal warehousing and distribution systems.
MHS can provide the tools that take your staff mobile to work anytime, anywhere, and gives them the technology to manage all of the processes involved in warehousing and distribution including the following:
- Improved Customer Service
- Increased Inventory Turns
- Inventory Management
- Picking / Packing
- Shipping / Receiving
- Mobile Computers & Wireless Networking
Being successful in manufacturing means accurate tracking and management of all aspects of your Supply Chain because the old ways of communicating and transmitting information are no longer efficient or cost effective. The activities required to deliver a product to market, from receiving an order, procuring materials, marketing, manufacturing, logistics, customer service, accounting, etc., demands technology that gives immediate access across the entire enterprise.
MHS has the products to meet the demands of your transactions. Our expertise in wireless technology ensures that forward-thinking manufacturers like you will be able to embrace collaboration with customers and suppliers alike, through all phases of the supply chain. You’ll be prepared to capture and communicate information in real-time, enhancing the value of your supply chain relationships in applications, such as:
- Measuring Production
- Production Control
- Time and Attendance
- Wireless Supply Chain Management AIDC
- Mobile Computers and Wireless Networking
If you’re looking to add memory to a POS workstation, load application software to a portable data terminal, or custom-configure barcode scanning equipment, MHS provides Staging, Integration, Custom Configuration and Installations.
Point of Sale, Wireless Terminals & Access Points, VRC, Scanners, Auto Identification Services
- Hardware and Software Integration and Configuration
- Custom Configuration
- Custom Image Management
- Custom network solutions for customers who need to remotely access and configure product prior to being shipped
- Pre-Bundled and Pre-Built Custom Hardware / Software Solutions
- Full Hardware Functionality and Diagnostic Testing
- BIOS / Firmware Upgrade and System-Setting Configuration
- Hardware / Software Burn-In
- Hardware & Software “Test – Script” Testing
- Full-Functionality Testing
- Custom Labeling / Asset Tagging
- Custom packaging, which allows completely configured plug-n-play solutions delivered directly to the end user site
- Custom Reporting
OTHER INDUSTRIES SERVICED
- Food & Beverage
- Gaming / Casino
- Government / US Military
- Healthcare / Medical
- Liquor / Distribution
- Route Delivery
- Transportation & Logistics
- and more….